Activities in Kings Stanley
Lots of different activities occurring at Kings Stanley Village Hall
Activities in Whitminster
01452 529697 or 07850 204910,
Whitminster Cricket Club offer courses for boys and Girls during the summer.
Activities in Frocester
Words and Music.
Every Monday 8:pm Frocester George
Acoustic music, Poetry and Song – all welcome
see https://www.singaround.org for full details
Activities in Frampton on Severn
Frampton has many groups and societies which extend a warm welcome to people from Eastington. This includes Guides & Brownies, Scouts & Cubs , Bell ringing, a Silver Band, the Bowling Green, Riding, Fishing, Sailing and the Village Society – amongst many other things. Visit their website here framptononsevern.com
Activities in Arlingham
- The Red lion in Arlingham has a full programme of events
- See Arlingham Village Hall – Ballet and Tap class.
Activities in Stonehouse
There are many social, charitable and community groups based in Stonehouse with a full program of events for people of all ages. Click here to visit Stonehouse’s website
Berkeley and Slimbridge
- Events at Slimbridge Wetland Centre
- Cattle Country Adventure Park at Berkeley
- Events at Berkeley Castle
- Dr Jenner’s House
Dursley and Wootton
- Prema Arts centre in Uley – A tiny venue, always with something different to see in the art gallery and a whole host of different workshops and classes to sign up for. Also a tiny cafe with sublime home made offerings!
- Dursley Pool and fitness centre
- D.O.D.S at the Lister Hall – a very talented group!
- The Wotton under Edge Electric Picture House
- Stratford Park Leisure Centre
- There is always something new going on at The Museum in the Park
- Click here for a full programme of events at the Sub Rooms
- The Cotswold Playhouse Theatre
The Jet Age Museum in Gloucester is highly recommended, especially for a trip with the children. It is run solely by volunteers and no charge is made for entry. As well as the aircraft outside there is plenty to see on the inside. Be warned though as we cannot afford heating in the hanger it can be cold, so wrap up nice and warm.
Nature in Art Gallery and Museum – Just North of Gloucester on the A 38 at Twigworth. Another very worthwhile museum with lots going on.
Gloucestershire Outdoor Group
We do walks most Sundays and also on Thursday evenings. The group has a quarterly programme of events including walks all over Gloucestershire and further afield. We also do meals, theatre, camping, archery and lots of great weekends away.
Check out our website www.glosoutdoor.co.uk